Mishposh...is there such a word...funny how sometimes one gets ready to load up images and a series just seems to develop on it's own merits. As would often be the case, I took a lovely drive out in horse country the other day. Along the way, I spied a pair of beautiful Saddlebreds, as well as one that was in bad need of a grooming comb, just enjoying their day as well. There was a peculiarly large wad of fur in an otherwise barren tree and it turned out to be a feral cat hunting from a high branch, actually a very high branch. Then there was the swift visit of a beautiful little Golden- Crowned Kinglet, which almost always when I spy them, they flit so quickly I realize what I saw and they are gone. The horse country around here is simply Grande and I feel abundantly blessed to have it so near where I can find such a tranquility in nature in a few brief miles away~
Il gatto รจ troppo simpatico :))
ReplyDeleteBuona giornata.
Myriam
Beautiful countryside captured so well.
ReplyDeleteI can't decide which picture I like the best!
Great shots! We happen to see the same kind of birds! I also have a wildturkey shot from last week to...as you did but i did not post it yet! How did the cat get there?
ReplyDelete