After this post, one more to go and I shall truly finally be finished with our vacation journey images taken last month in the Dakotas and Colorado. With this post, I must cram in a few of like type little creatures including Alberts Squirrel with the larger ear tuffs, Least Chipmunk with stripes on it's face, a Golden-Mantled Ground Squirrel without any stripes on it's face, and a Chickaree/Pine Squirrel, the smallest of the tree squirrels that barks loud enough to scare a full grown German Shepherd into thinking it is something much larger;) Also in this post was my first ever sighting of the beautiful Clark's Nutcracker as well as the little Mountain Chickadee~
LOvelly images, the mountain chickadee is very nice, she as a particular look ;) Have a great week !
ReplyDeleteAlthough the chickadee is very nice, I found these squirrels too cute, really too cute... Beautiful pictures Mary!
ReplyDeleteOh- sooooo very wonderful!! I just loved to see them!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Mary :)
ReplyDeletequeste foto di oggi sono veramente molto dolci e belle da guardare.
Un attimo di bellezza antica in questo mondo così frenetico e pieno di città .
Ciao e buona giornata :)
Myriam