For all of these years, since following this pair of Red-Shouldered Hawks, I have simply referred to them as the female and the male, because they are after all wild creatures. Does one name a wild creature...I have never, and then well, yes, I sort of did. I once helped a pair of French Toulouse Geese. Their story is somewhere on my blog... Anyway, I had called them Phoebe and Reif, because I had thought about writing their story, yet it appears I shall never get around to doing that. Thus, I adore the names that I had selected for them. So, what do you think, should I name the Red-Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond... If so, I should like the names of Phoebe and Reif~
Great photograph Mary.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day.
Costas
Whatever you feel is right Mary. I dont suppose for one moment the birds will mind but I am sure they know you are looking out for them
ReplyDelete