It is official:
When in the past I have viewed blogs that I came upon by other blogs, or Natureblognetwork, etc. I have added your wonderful blogs to my Blog List.
I have been keeping up with said blogs via my side bar.
This morning, I was thinking about how I enjoy so much your entries, I may be missing some. I also love leaving and receiving comments, but to tell the truth, I do not receive much traffic.
It is a joy to share with each of you, your world to mine and mine to yours.
Have you ever smiled and gotten a real giggle at yourself? Well, today, while quite early, I received my first one about an hour ago.
What a ditz...goof...I am. I had added your beautiful blogs to my Blog List, but never added myself as a "follower" to your blog. Thus said, many of you whom have known me from here going on 2 years, to a few weeks, shall now see my face upon your blog followers list.
Yeah, now I can follow everyone from my dashboard. I had never realized this part of how the blogging world worked...~
Love your photo collages!Stunning!
ReplyDelete