It is a new year and a new dawn and I am hoping that all whom view this are in fantastic and healthy spirit. I selected a new image last week for my banner and I wanted to share the balance from that file in this post. There was a slight snow falling and this lovely was perched in a bush outside one of our windows. Too cold to venture out and my bumbed knee, I captured these images through glass~









Beautiful images Mary. And banner too.
ReplyDeleteCostas
Well they are beautiful despite the condition you took them... I love them and it goes very well as a banner...
ReplyDeleteThank you for the pictures Mary. You brought back memories of time I spemt in Ontario when the monotonous song of White-throated Sparrows was just everywhere but I found them to be tough, engaging little characters and I can't think a bit of snow would worry them at all.
ReplyDeleteYour White-throated Sparrow is beautiful, and the banner.
ReplyDelete