A Wow SkyWatch Friday Sunrise~
What a beautiful blessing it is to view a new sunrise and when they are spectacular, it makes it even more special. When I watched the sun begin to rise, I could just tell it was going to really show itself off and I was so happy to have witnessed the brilliance of the hues it projected~
Such a beautiful way to begin your day! I love it when I can capture a sunrise! Unfortunately, when I look to the east I see more lines and poles than sky for the most part! But come evening I have a breathtaking, unobstructed view of the sunsets, so I'm still very blessed with the beauty of our skies! Thanks for sharing yours! Have a wonderful weekend, Mary!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
I think the skies are the most beautiful at sunrise. I really like the delicate light in these photos.
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty skies!
ReplyDeletejust like a painting...glad you were up for it!
ReplyDeleteI love the softness of the clouds you've captured. Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDelete