While driving through horse country the other day, I came upon a pair of Red-Tailed Hawks. Just as soon as one of them took flight, a Red-Winged Blackbird took off after it. It was amazing how it kept up with the hawk for quite a long distance, before finally giving up the chase~
Very nice. However did you manage to capture these birds in flight? Great job!
ReplyDeleteGreat photographs Mary.
ReplyDeleteHave you seen the video of the hawks I am posting on my sidebar.
I had it shot from my balcony.
Have a great day.
Costas
What a cool capture of the Redwinged and the hawk. Great series of photos, Mary!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool capture of the Redwinged and the hawk. Great series of photos, Mary!
ReplyDeleteJust shows the tenacity of the smaller birds.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots Mary - I remember seeing something similar in Scotland - Crow vs Golden Eagle - no contest!!
ReplyDelete