Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Friday, May 25, 2012

May Freedom Ring Throughout All Lands~



This sweet little Ruby Throated Hummingbird is wishing all of those who celebrate Memorial Day, a wonderful time with family and friends. 
I am very grateful for the freedoms that we have been so richly blessed with here in the United States of America, and I am thankful to those who have sacrificed greatly for those freedoms. 
May each of us across this land, and beyond know freedom and peace. 
Happy weekend, stay safe~
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. what an adorable little one.

    i hope the same for you and yours, dear mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little hummer! I love it where he looks straight up to heaven.

    Mary ,I have often looked at your posts and nesting hawks but gathering my thoughts has not always been easy. At the moment I have 4 days of respite with Peter at our son's in Sydney. That gives me space to sort out his room and bathroom. I had not realised how advanced his Alzheimers had become. The incredible mess I met there was beyond imagination. I am still sorting his clothes and chucking out. It has come to the point where I have to lay out his clothes for him.

    How is your health holding up? Any test results yet?

    XOX . . . Ārija

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe these photos are my favorites. I love the colors, the lines, and the light. they're simply perfection in many ways. wishing you a wonderful, peaceful holiday weekend Mary. take good care now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to your words, and love your Hummers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, Mary! I rarely see hummingbirds perched like that. Awesome shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such good thoughts there Mary. When we look around the world we are fortunate indeed to have our freedom of thought and deed. Great little Hummer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could look at hummingbird photos all day and these are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Mary, for the beautiful photos and the wonderfully expressed sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~