Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Nibble, Some Flirting and A Song or Two~

The American Crow found something to nibble on.  I love how they find things that no one else can either see, or would even desire, and find flavor and favor in~

 




The American Robin below seemed almost gleeful as it hopped and flew to greet it's mate~
 
 
 
 


The nest of mud and grasses is now ready to be filled with those glorious little Robin's Egg Blue eggs ;)
 
 


 I sing because I am happy~
 
 


Mr. Red-winged Blackbird using his vocals and fanning of feathers to draw in the lady friends~
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. are you sure those aren't 2 male robins fighting?! :) but i like the choice of nest locations in that sweet gum tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Crow, Robins and Blackbirds are happy wonderful bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super photos of the American Robin and Red Winged Blackbird, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, I agree with TexWisGirl, I think those are two male Robins fighting. The females are much paler in comparison. At any rate, they are fabulous shots, and this is a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm, I know the female Robins are paler than the males, but I witnessed some serious breeding going on too, so hmmmm~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super shots of the Red-winged Blackbirds mary - your pictures reminded me of their pose when they do that strident singing. That Robin nest looks dangerously exposed, to the weather and to predators so I hope it survives both risks.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~