Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Very Quick Hello~






Hi all, I loaded up these images of the Ruby-throated Hummingbirds proior to our leaving on holiday journey last Sunday morning.  As of this evening my husby has driven us and our German Shepherd right at 2,000 miles from home and even further tomorrow.  We are exhausted, but tomorrow will be a short drive up into Glacier National park, so looking forward to a nice evening of rest and then a day coming.  We have seen some beautiful country, not much in the way of any wildlife, but so hoping that is about to change!  I shall not have time to take a look-see at your blog posts just yet, but know that I was thinking of you and miss you and shall catch up as soon as I can.  Take care each and everyone one of you~  Mary

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Did you have your camera disguised as a red flower to capture the hummingbird zooming straight at you???

    Wildlife is hard to see when you are purposely driving at speed. I hope you get your fill in the Rockies though and make us envious when you return.

    Stay safe wherever you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful images! glad to hear your travels are going well - at least far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just enjo your trip, don't worry about us and come back with tons of wildlife pictures ;-) We will be there when you will be back.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~