Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Wishes and Beyond~

Happy Mother's Day to all of the women who follow, or view my blog and Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms of the gents whom either follow, or view my blog.

My own precious mum has been gone from me since 1993 and what a sweet one she was. She loved me unconditionally and what more would anyone ever desire in a mother. I have three grown daughters Hillary is 31 with twin boys and she and her husby are middle school teachers. My middle daughter is Brittany and she is 28, married, and is working on her RN degree and has Thomas 8 and Braden 3. Our youngest daughter is Ashleigh and she is single and in the film industry in California.

I am so proud to have been a mother to these three wonderful daughters and being a Nana, well it is so uplifting.

Have a wonderful celebration with the special women in your world~

I was so excited when I stepped out onto our deck the other day.  I could not move once I saw my special first time ever viewing of this gorgeous Rose-breasted Grosbeak.  I had to take the images the best way that I could and it must have been a migrating bird, for my neighbor that lives several miles from me also had a visiting male as well on the same day...fun with birds~











5 comments:

  1. What a delightful sighting for a very special day. Happy Mothers Day Mary.

    BTW I have been busy in the fresh air and got a long way behind with my blog reading .. again!! I can access your blog via its direct address, Google Reader, in-box comments etc. so no problems from this end. Cheers FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant pictures, sorry, but I am not a mom...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Mary.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much and I feel much better, knowing that access is possible via a couple of different means...good news. I did make it to where my Blogger profile is also accessible, had no idea it had not been for evidently a very long time. It takes a village of friends from around the world, to make all of these things work more smoothly~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally!! Yep, no more problem accessing your blog although it has disappeared from the blogs i follow.
    Odd that I could get a moment of internet on mothers' day when I have been without for days.
    Love your pictures and daughters.

    Love . . . Arija

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~