Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Final Series From Vacation Journey~

These last images are not so swell, yet they show a little more of the diversity of birds that we saw while on this past journey.  I must also say once again, these were all taken from the inside of the car, through the windscreen/windshield, and, or the side window, going at speeds from 60 to 75 mph.  Thus said, to have gotten anything is a good thing, I would expect~



















Dark rufous morph Red-tailed Hawk~























Golden Eagles regularly sit along the Interstates...amazing~


2 Swainson's Hawks below~




















Red-Tailed Hawk had just landed it's meal~




















This Osprey crossed over our car and I captured this image just in the knick of time~



















I have no idea what this bird was, some kind of hawk, larger than most falcons~

















Another Golden Eagle~

2 comments:

  1. Che belle queste foto così "libere" !
    Buona girnata.
    Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given the conditions you describe, the quality of your shots is astonishing.
    Love the hummingbirds on your other blog too!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~