Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Friday, November 5, 2010

Feeling Thankful Once Again~

I want to thank those of you whom visit my blogs and for the encouragement you have given me along the way. As you each know, it is a lot of work keeping up with a blog, let alone two.  First comes the delightful time spent in nature photographing, then selecting and editing which images to use on any given post. For me personally, this gives me great satisfaction in knowing that a photograph taken in a small rural town in Kentucky is being viewed as far as the vast seas take them. Each of you have become friends to me, and my world is made larger because of you. It took quite a long while to gain a following of people that would find a common interest in my postings, and it has been a great pleasure for me to keep up with your blogs, as well as to check out new ones.  I try to set aside a special time daily to view and make comments on your own beautiful and creative works.  You each one so much inspire me, what glorious posts you each produce in your own unique ways.  I want you to know how much your support means to me. Some of you, I have been missing entries and I hope that all is well with you in your world. Lives get busy this season here and I know it must where you are as well, but just know that your special gifts have meaning in my life and I enjoy your friendship very much. Thank you for sharing your time with me~

Mary/Ting

4 comments:

  1. Mary,

    I always find your posts and pictures delightful and beautiful. Time is a precious thing for me. I usually only have a few scattered minutes every other day for "social networking." Teaching, running a federal grant, preparing two newspaper articles each week, baby-sitting grandchildren two days a week, church responsibilities, working on a book, spending at least an hour or four in the wilds of Idaho, being a devoted husband and father of four daughters, making rustic furniture, taking care of an acre yard and mentoring younger teachers keeps me rather busy. My wife says I am busier and happier than any 10 men should be. I tell her it is her fault as she has allowed me to do all these things. I don't think retirement in two or three years will give me much more time.

    Thanks,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, Your thoughts are reciprocated here. It is great to think how I have made friends all around the world with my blog and the common interest that we share. Keep up the good and hard work. Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,
    condivido ciò che hai scritto.
    Anche per me il blog, è una grande fonte di condivisione e piaceri :)
    E' bello essere incontatto con persone che vivono dall'altra parte del mondo grazie ad un blog che ci permette ci condividere pensieri, immagini ed emozioni.
    Buona giornata :)
    Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful post. I am behind in my blogging and viewing others and I miss it greatly. I feel like I've given up so many friends by not making the time each day to catch up on my favorite blogs. I'm finally getting a little better organized at the office, so I hope to be a more regular blogger and reader soon. I always enjoy your photos so much!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~