Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Thursday, June 10, 2010

SkyWatch Friday Red-Shouldered Hawk and Ivy~















Be sure to check out more 'Skywatch Friday' posts from around the world at: http://skyley.blogspot.com/

I love to go hawk watching and am always fascinated in viewing them soar.  While doing just that, I came upon this beautiful tree, covered in creamey white spring blossoms and just enough hanging ivy to give it character and added texture against the beautiful morning sky~

4 comments:

  1. Your beautiful hawks against the beautiful sky again Mary.
    Love them.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your hawk and that lovely tree very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those image are very nice, i love the light effect on his feathers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots, especially the first with the ivy.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~