Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Finally... Another View From Nestling and Nest Site~


































































































It was great getting to view the young one a little closer from another side of the nest.  It does not appear on this side as often and that is a shame, for I would get some fairly good images, when the sun is positioned in such a way to take advantage of. Early morning the sun is coming up and the nest is darkened by the deep woods.  In the afternoon the sun begins going down and it is too bright from behind the nest.  The young one exercises it's wings several times a day and seems so proud of itself afterwards.  The chick blends in beautifully with the colourations in the trunk of this huge tree~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bird. I think he likes to pose for you. Keep us informed about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little thing! This must be really fascinating to watch.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~