Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Monday, May 31, 2010

Female Red-winged Blackbird after her bath time~



As I approcahed the fence area, a small mass was busy shaking itself off from a bath in the ditch below.  She shook her feathers to and fro, she shook some more and I just know she felt so much better afterwards~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful.
    Drying her wings after the bath.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  2. You catch such beautiful pictures. I love your series.

    I am back for only a week and then I head to New Orleans for a week. Hopefully I will be able to stay home for the rest of the summer.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~