Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Monday, April 19, 2010

I decided that with all of the fencing around the nearby horse farms, there had to be some Eastern Meadowlarks ~


For a few weeks now, I have been seeking these beauties out, and just as soon as I would see them, they would take off.  Then the other day, I decided that with all of the fencing around the nearby horse farms, there had to be some Eastern Meadowlarks and I was on the look-see.  I not only found one, I found several and it was early morning and they were busy making their sweet melodies~
*NOTE~ Next time, maybe one of them will turn around for me...

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post. We have the Westerns here and I really cannot tell the difference except some live in the east and others live in the west. What about the north and south??????

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~