Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I happened to spot one of the hawks flying away from a posted ..."NO TRESPASSING" sign...hmmm, guess it means we humans not wildlife~

Nothing more needs to be said other than I loved this image of the female flying. She is such a beauty, even for those whom may not enjoy Birds of Prey, I hope that you enjoy this image as well. She has begun the brooding process and this coming Thursday, my neighbor Judy and I will place the penning around the same eight trees we penned last season. In one of these images, it is not very sharp, but as I was driving down the lane, I happened to spot one of the hawks flying away from a posted ..."NO TRESPASSING" sign...hmmm, guess it means we humans not wildlife...Spring has just about arrived, and so looking forward to what the warmer days shall bring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~