Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Tufted Titmouse a French fry and a new dusting of snow fell~

















After our lunch of fast food yesterday, we had a few French fries left and I decided as I usually do, to share them about with my fine feathered friends and of course any other wildlife that may be about. I had barely made it back in the house, peeked out the window to find a little Tufted Titmouse had one of the treats already up in a Holly tree and was enjoying every morsel. After it was finished, it flew to a near by limb and watched as others took the same and rested a while as a new dusting of snow fell. They are such bright little creatures in the stark of winter that bring a great sweetness to our day~







1 comment:

  1. I especially like the last photo. It seems impressionistic to me and it has a look of what is going on around here.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~