Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Sunday, January 10, 2010

This post will be an entry of some of what I captured and though they look like primitive art work, I found them to be fascinating enough to share and not tuck away unused~

We enjoy feeding the wildlife, including White-tailed deer. Our next door neighbor is a huge deer fan and she is really kind about ringing me up when there are more than a couple of deer moving from her yard into mine, so that I might either catch a glimpse, or maybe snag a few images.  Last evening when she rang me up, there were a total of 14 deer, including 2 bucks.  The only bad thing is that the deer most often only come this time of year just as the sun is setting, and there is too little light for any good images.  I do not want to use a flash for various reasons, and thus am content to even get any images at all.  It was neat to see how they were reacting to the snapping away of my camera, not so bothered by it, as they were when a little 3 legged dog came on the scene, and they bagan to scatter. Here and gone so quickly in what seemed a fleeting moment, yet still savored, and appreciated. This post will be an entry of some of what I captured and though they look like primitive art work, I found them to be fascinating enough to share and not tuck away unused.  These are the most primitive of the grouping I did~


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,
    Wow I love these peaces of art. They are beautiful! It is quite hard to achieve cause you have to choose the good speed shutter and aperture... I love them all, well done!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~