Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Wednesday, January 20, 2010

There came and sat one Eastern Blue bird who visited the railing just outside my window, just along enough to get a couple of impressionistic looking images~

I began feeling a little under the weather yesterday and did not venture outside. It was nice to have a reason to stay in, though, I really missed getting out. It is always a good thing to have the camera handy anyway, when you live in the woods, something may come for a quick visit. There was a White-tailed deer buck that went so fast, the images are blurred, and then from among the songbirds that are always present, there came and sat one Eastern Blue bird who visited the railing just outside my window, just along enough to get a couple of impressionistic looking images. Today shall be another day peering out from inside the glass of the windows, for I feel quite yucky, even a slight fever approaching...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~