Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Monday, January 25, 2010

The adult female has never come after me, though I have heard terrible stories of what injury they can inflict~

For those of you that missed these when I first tried to load them up several months ago, I am trying to share them in a different format...hoping you enjoy them as much as I am sharing them with you~ These were the last photographs taken last season, prior to the chick in foreground  falling to the ground along with entire nest.  The adult female has never come after me, though I have heard terrible stories of what injury they can inflict.  In one of these photographs though, you see her glaring at me because we both came upon each other unexpectedly.  I felt a long sigh of relief when she allowed me to back step and get into a different location~

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful series Mary!These hawks are wonderful and you got the whole family that's a plus!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~