Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Monday, December 7, 2009

White-throated Sparrow taking a quick snow bath~

The little White throated Sparrows were out in numbers this morning just before a light snow began to fall. One of the little cuties decided to eat a bit of the snow and then it began to take what I shall call a snow bath. It busily cleaned and preened itself and then looked so peaceful, I thought it might go to sleep, but then it swiftly took wing and gathered seed with it's mates~


1 comment:

  1. Excellent set of pictures Mary. I love the last one but the whole sequence is very nice! Wonderful...

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~