Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Thursday, December 31, 2009

Some of my 2009 favorite images, other than Red-Shouldered Hawks deserving of a first, or second look~ Happy New Year!

As we bid farewell to the year 2009, it is a time to be thankful for the blessings it gave. The following images are reflective in one way, or another, of special times I spent in nature. Watching as songbirds became sleepy, yawned and then took a brief nap in my presence. The Black Vulture, as unattractive as they seem, I thought the images captured truly showed off their unique beauty. The Dragonflies bring me back to the warmth of the summer season as I strolled along ponds near our home. All reflections of my life, here shared with you. May the nature that lives through each of us be shared for all of the world to view and hopefully come away with an even deeper appreciation~
Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~