Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Friday, October 9, 2009

What a thrill, the young 21 week old juve flew even closer to me this morning

What a thrill, the young 21 week old juve flew even closer to me this morning, right over the top of me. In one of the photographs, it seemed as though it were looking right at me and of course thinking only good thoughts :) This is what all of the care I give from a distance is all about, seeing them flourish. This hawk looks grand~









No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~