Cherish is my favorite word, and I cherish the ability of turning the routine into a beautiful moment.
Nature creates in me, a spiritual and meditative time to bring peace, harmony and balance, into an otherwise ordinary day~
Mary Howell Cromer







Monday, October 5, 2009

The juves are twenty-one weeks old and still allowed by the adults to live in "their" territory.

While taking an afternoon walk, I noticed shadows coming from above me. The hawks were not yelling with their usual banter, just soaring and enjoying the air currents that lift them up and over the land they know. The juves are twenty-one weeks old and still allowed by the adults to live in "their" territory. I had not seen both of them together for several weeks and it was great seeing them still yet together and thriving. They were quite a ways up above me and yet I wanted to show them off, for I know not if I shall get another chance~












































No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each visitor to "Red Shouldered Hawks of Tingsgrove and Beyond" I truly appreciate those who have become followers to my blog and really am encouraged by the wonderful comments.
FYI if you leave ANONYMOUS comments, they will never get published, so please don't waste your time.

Thanking you~